- How do I cancel my trip? All cancellations and changes must be made in writing by the account holder—indicating group name, date and reason for cancellation—and sent via email to email@example.com.
- What is your standard cancellation policy?
- Deposits, Travel Protection Plan, and any applicable convenience fees allowed by state law are non-refundable at any time.
- 90 – 61 days prior to departure: charged 25% of the trip cost per person
- 60 – 45 days prior to departure: charged 50% of the trip cost per person
- 44 – 30 days prior to departure: charged 75% of the trip cost per person
- 29 – 0 days prior to departure: charged 100% of the trip cost per person
- If I cancel my child and/or my enrollment in the trip, when will I receive my refund? If it is determined you are eligible for a refund, you can expect it to be processed within 10 – 15 days.
- What is The Standard Protection plan? This plan does not include the Cancel for Any Reason coverage. For more information, visit https://www.tripmate.com/wpF560S.
- What is the Enhanced Protection (Cancel for Any Reason) plan? If you cancel your trip for any reason not otherwise covered by the standard plan, benefits will be paid for 75% of the prepaid, forfeited, non-refundable payments or deposit you paid for your trip provided a) your payment for this plan is received within 14 days of your initial payment or deposit for your trip and b) you cancel your trip 2 days or more before your scheduled departure date. For more information, visit https://www.tripmate.com/wpF560E.
- What are the benefits of purchasing a Protection Plan?A travel protection plan is a package of benefits and services intended to protect your travel investment, your belongings, and most importantly, you!
- What is the cost to enroll in a Standard or Enhanced Protection Plan? The cost varies depending on the total package price of your trip.
- When do I have to decide if I want to enroll in any of the protection plans? Passengers have fourteen (14) days from the date of their initial trip deposit to edit or cancel their trip protection if purchased.
- What happens if I cancel my child from the trip and my child is not enrolled in the Enhanced Protection Plan? Please contact us in writing via email. Once we receive your cancellation notice, per the standard cancellation guidelines, your refund will be processed within 7-10 business days. If you made credit card payments, those will be sent back to the card for the refund balance; this may take up to 10-14 business days.
- If my child cannot go on the trip, can the money I paid be transferred to another Traveler? Unfortunately, we are unable to transfer money to another Traveler as certain partners/venues mandate non-refundable and non-transferable clauses.
PAYMENTS and BILLING
- What are your payment types? We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- What are the fees for a missing payment? There are no late fees for a missed or late payment.
- Are your payment dates flexible? Unfortunately, due to our obligations to you and the venues you will visit, we cannot change the payment dates.
- What are the fees for returned checks? The NSF fee is $40 per returned check.
- How do I make a payment online? Is there a fee to pay online? Sign into your online account, click Make a Payment and follow the prompts. There are no credit card fees associated with your online account.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PORTAL
- Can I change or update my account once I enroll? Yes, once enrolled you will be able to update your account information.
- I want to enroll in a trip, but the deadline has passed. Can I still enroll? Yes, if there is still space available you can still enroll.
- What is the trip cap? The trip cap is the maximum number of Travelers for a specific trip. If the trip is capped, we will start a waitlist.
- Why am I on the waitlist? The trip has reached its maximum number of Travelers.
- When will I know if my child will be cleared from the waitlist? Once the waitlist reaches the minimum number to allow us to make additional reservations and book another motor coach, we will add all the waitlisted travelers to the prospective trip.
- I would like to be a chaperone on my child’s trip. How do I enroll? Please contact your group leader for information regarding being a vetted chaperone.
- I am not a chaperone on my child’s trip, but I would like to enroll with my child. How can I do that? Can I stay in the same room with my child? Group leaders have specific requirements for parents joining a trip. Please consult with your trip leader before enrolling with your child.
- What type of hotels are used by your company? We typically use three star or better properties within the central location of our destination, unless otherwise requested by the trip leader.
- Does my child get to choose their roommates? The rooming list is created by the group leader. Please contact your group leader should you have questions.
- Will there be nighttime security at the hotel? Private nighttime security is offered to every group.
- Where can I find the most up-to-date security information for flying? Please visit https://www.tsa.gov/travel.
- Where can I find the current updates for permitted and prohibited checked and carry-on items? Please visit https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/whatcanibring/all.
- Where can I find a Travel checklist for the airport? https://www.tsa.gov/travel/travel-tips/travel-checklist
- How much luggage can my student bring? Can my child or I check a bag? We recommend light packing and ask that everyone use approved carry-on luggage for their trip. Most airlines charge a baggage fee for checked bags.
- My child doesn’t have a credit card. How can they pay for the checked bag? Please check with your financial banking institution on the various options that are available to you or consider a prepaid credit card.
- Does my child need any form of legal ID to get through security?Travelers under the age of 18 are not required to present a legal or state-issued form of ID. For the most up-to-date information on acceptable IDs and requirements visit https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/identification.
- Can my child receive frequent flyer miles for their flight? Yes, you must advise the Airlines at the time of check-in about your frequent flyer mile account.
- How much luggage can my student bring? We recommend light packing. Please consult your group leader, as you will be on a private motor coach.
- Can my child leave items on the motor coach? Travelers are encouraged to be mindful of their personal belongings.
- I left items on the coach at the end of our trip, how can I get them back? Please contact your group leader. Between your group leader and SHT, we will make every effort to retrieve the items left behind.
- My child has dietary/allergy concerns. How can you accommodate them? Our partners specialize in student groups. They do a great job of accommodating those with dietary restrictions. We also ask that you discuss any dietary restrictions with your group leader.
Always check the weather for your destination. Remember, temperatures are typically lower in the morning and at night. In addition, we will keep you busy on your tour. Make sure to bring an extra pair of comfortable shoes. Please plan accordingly.
- What should my child pack? Please review, our recommended packing list.
- Are there any dress codes? You are representing your school community and state while on tour. Please dress accordingly and appropriately. We strongly recommend against the use of sandals and flip-flops while on tour.
- How much spending money should my child bring? Most trips include breakfast and dinner. However, for personal shopping of snacks, souvenirs and gifts, we recommend anywhere from $20 – $40 per day.
- What is the best way to give my child money? Please check with your financial banking institution on the various options that are available to you or consider a prepaid credit card.
- Do you only offer the destinations and programs listed on your site? We travel where you want to go! Please contact us, so we can let you know of the many unique opportunities that are available and ready for your group.
- Will my group have to follow a specific itinerary or can we customize it? Your itinerary will be customized for your group. That being said, everything must be done as a group whole. Weather permitting, no deviations will take place.
- Will a representative from Super Holiday Tours travel with my group? A Tour Director is offered to every group.
- What happens if a Traveler gets sick while on a trip? The Group leader and Tour Director will work closely together to ensure each situation is managed with the well-being of all Travelers in mind.
We are committed to providing our clients a positive travel experience by dedicating ourselves to the highest quality of service. We will achieve this by listening to our clients’ needs and through our attention to detail.