🎺 HEINZ HALL PERFORMANCE SERIES
📅 APRIL 7-8, 2023
Originally constructed as the Loew’s Penn Theater in 1927, Heinz Hall for the Performing Arts completed a massive renovation in 1971, and is the current home to The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra. Hosting more than forty (40) weeks of concerts in the Hall each season, the Heinz Hall Performance Series is Open to Middle & High School Performance Ensembles, including Concert Bands, Orchestras, and Choirs.
Applicants will be required to submit a recent Performance or Superior Rating from a State Contest within one (1) year of applying.
📝 Your Performance Package Includes:
– Exclusive, One-Hour Masterclass Clinic (April 7, 2023)
– Pre-Performance Sound Check at Heinz Hall
– Formal Festival Performance & Adjudication, with Adjudicator Comments (April 8, 2023)
– One (1) Digital Audio Recording of the Performance
– Official Festival T-Shirts
– Official Festival Performer Lanyard Pass
– Official Festival Commemorative Souvenir Program
– Commemorative Group Performance Award Plaque
– Official Festival Photographer at Heinz Hall (Prints Not included – Ensemble Receives One (1) 16×20 Photograph Taken During Your Performance)
While visiting Pittsburgh for your Performance, be sure to discover The Andy Warhol Museum, take a ride on the Duquesne and Monongahela Inclines, or explore the August Wilson African American Cultural Center, the National Aviary, and the Roberto Clemente Museum!
For more information on this Performance Series, or are interested in a Performance Proposal that includes Accommodations, Transportation, Educational Tours, Restaurants, or Entertainment Experiences, speak to one of our dedicated Super Holiday Tours Travel Consultants!